Salavage operation of damaged and aground vessels
- Firoozeh passagner vessel that was pushed by strong storm on the rocks of Kish Island coast.
- Jahad Fanoos Fishing mother ship aground by high waves on Bandar Abbas beach.
- Minab 4 Tanker aground on the beach of Chabahar.
- 8000 ton barge Bahregan that was pushed upside down on the rocks of Abumousa Island.
- Barge No. 5019 belonging to Iranian Offshore Oil Company aground upside down on Bahregan coast and was rescued and towed to Khoramshahr for ducking.
- Rescue of Karkas supply ship aground in Shat Al Arab River.